IF YOU HAVE A MAINTENANCE EMERGENCY WHICH IS LIFE THREATENING , PLEASE CALL 911.
OTHERWISE, PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE. IF WE ARE CLOSED LEAVE A MESSAGE ON EXT #104 AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO MARK THE MESSAGE AS URGENT.
PLEASE PRACTICE PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE. HOWEVER, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REPAIR, CHANGE,
OR MOVE ANYTHING WHICH MIGHT CAUSE YOU OR THE PROPERTY ANY HARM.
- Never put shellfish or potato peelings in the garbage disposal.
- Only run cold water when the disposal is on.
- Use caution with rags, bottle caps, silverware, etc. that may cause the disposal to stop working.
Should your disposal become jammed:
- Turn OFF the power switch and remove any objects that have fallen inside.
- Check the base of the disposal under the sink for a re-set button.
- Use a wooden spoon, or broomstick, to un-stick the blades by manually turning the blades. MAKE SURE THE POWER SWITCH IS IN THE OFF POSITION.
A/C & Heating
Washer & Dryer
You are responsible for any damages caused by negligence or other misconduct. If you are submitting a service request at this time, please expect a visit from a maintenance technician within 2-10 days. If we are unable to access your unit due to changed locks, privacy locks, or you were supposed to be home to meet the service man, you will be responsible for the trip charge fee.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DO ANY REPAIRS WHICH MIGHT PUT YOU, OR ANYONE, AT RISK. IF IN DOUBT CALL OUR OFFICE.
Please Include a Phone Number and be Specific About the Maintenance Problem!